Elk antlers are excellent chews for your dog. They’re composed of a bone-like material which regenerates each year, known as “branching out”, before naturally shed.
Our chews are rich in calcium, phosphorus and protein (always good for dogs bone and teeth). Unlike other dog chews available in the market, it is a low calorie chew and has no growth hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives. The products are proven to last long longer than most (if not all) non-antler chews available on the market.
We have conducted multiple nutrition tests, which allows us to proudly put the nutrition results below in our label.
INGREDIENT: 100% natural antler
The product is splinter-free so it won’t hurt your dog’s jaw. It’s one of the best natural teeth cleaning chews available. It’s also odorless so you can comfortably give it to your dog in the living room, never any grease or mess so it won’t destroy your fine white carpet! It’s no surprise antler chew always ranks high among best dog foods in dog food reviews.
When you purchase from us, you are guaranteed that:
- Each and every antler product we offer is safe and naturally shed which means no harm was caused, ever, to the animal it comes from. Collection of the product is maintained exclusively in the United States.
- Each antler is specially cut, sanded and sanitized with safe, FDA-approved Ozone (O3) sanitization methods. Our products are sealed immediately after sanitization.
- Our products are natural and full of nutrition. There are no growth hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives used in our products.
4-Pack Medium Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews
- FOR MODERATE TO AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS: recommended for dogs under 50 lbs
- What you get in the package: 4 medium whole elk antler dog chews
- It's a long lasting chew and it will keep your dog busy all the time
- Product of USA; natural and full of nutrition with no growth hormones, antibiotics or preservatives
- Guaranteed length: 5" to 6.5"
- Naturally shed antler, meaning no harm was caused, ever, to the animal it comes from
- An excellent source of calcium, phosphorus and protein for dogs: protein 38%, calcium 18% & phosphorus 9.9%